Alright, so I haven't been on this blog well... for a couple years. Now I plan to sign in every day! I am turning my goal of working out every day for at least 30 minutes, into a blog! I'm hoping to up my 30 minute minimum to 60+ by June, but we'll just have to see how it goes! Ha!With my new iPhone, I've lost my favorite App... Cardio Trainer. I'm so bummed. I haven't found an app for my new phone that comes close to being as good as that one is for Android phones. I will be SO happy when they finally create one for Apple! Anyway, I will be updating this blog with what I'm doing every day, so even if no one reads this, I will feel as though I'm being held responsible for it! So....
Day 1: I woke up and dusted off the elliptical machine. Literally. It was gross! Ha! I did a pre-programed workout, called the "Fat Burner." Sounds scary. And it was. I am so out of shape, even my scale is crying! It has never seen a number that high before! And whenever I say this, everyone tells me, "Wow!! You sure don't look like you've gained that much!" Well... due to some medical issues and well a slight addiction to Smartfood Popcorn, Qdoba, and a new found love for the Old Chicago Beer Tour, I've managed to gain 20 pounds in 2011! YIKES!!! Anyway, that's where this idea came from. As I was saying... I did the pre-programed "Fat Burner" for 20 minutes, then layed down on the floor and did sit ups and then used my kettle ball to do side bends, 3 reps of 45 on each side. So, that was day one. We'll see how day two goes!
I am looking forward to reading your blog. I hope it will give me incentive to lose a few and get in shape!
ReplyDeleteLet's do it together ma! You can comment on my blog every day and let me know what you did :)
ReplyDeleteThat may work, once I start doing something other than eating! I'll let you know when that happens!
ReplyDelete