So... I went to Blackhawk yesterday, ended up spending most of the time in my room with stomach pains. Lame, I know. So being that I'm not feeling well, I'm less than motivated to work out today. But I must! I was handed a workout while in Blackhawk still. Our room was on floor 20. Add that to a fire alarm, and you get in a good 10 minute workout walking down flight after flight of stairs. Thanks AmeriStar! So I still have to come up with 20 more minutes of something to do. I need to go pick up Eve from my mom's house, so maybe I will walk her later?!? Only time will tell, but I must get in another 20 minutes to hold true to my blog! We will see just how motivated I will get before the new year!
Oh no! Where is day 4? I hope that it was spent inside curled up with a good book and chicken soup! I want you to start feeling better soon!
ReplyDelete