Day 5:
Well I finally found a good iPhone app, Endomondo! I decided to clean my bathroom, and my bedroom, which took me over 3 hours. Fun! Good end result and a nice clean bedroom! That and a big black trash bag full of goodwill stuff! Yay! Once it warmed up outside, I decided to test out my new app, and take Eve for a run! It's her first run on a leash in probably a year?!? Needless to say, it was an adventure! Anyway, according to my app, we ran a slow 1.81 miles in about 20 minutes. Iafterwards, I did my usual 300 situps/crunches and side bends. Got my first decent workout in today and Eve was happy too! Although she sure would've liked to have gone faster and further! Next time, Eve, next time :)
Oh, and did 15 squats with my 20 lb kettle ball too. That's hard! I'll have to keep that on my to-do list!
ReplyDelete