No, I haven't broken my goal to work out for 30 minutes a day yet! I guess I should've been more specific about my workouts lol! I just haven't had a chance to blog about them! I did that "Killer Legs and Butt" workout again yesterday, and as much as it sucks... I really should do it every other day. Boy am I sore! Today I only did about 10 minutes of workout before getting ready so I will have some serious make up to do tonight! I may look and see when the step classes are at Bally's - those were always really good! Although I like the Littleton gym better than the one closest to me know, but I think I will try to go anyway! Fun fun... Megan and I are also trying to do stairs - at least 10 flights, down then up, every day. We'll see if we keep that this week. Last week was crazy at work so we only did it once. But today's a new day, right?
Well I better get back to work!
No comments:
Post a Comment