Well today was the first day back at work, so I figured I needed to wake up extra early to get my 30 minutes in! I did a video this morning, "The Firm: Tight Buns & Killer Legs." Yup... it was pretty tough too! But I got my 30 minutes in before 6AM! I will be taking Eve to my trainer, Ben's, after work today, then teaching my dog show class for an hour tonight, so that should count for a little extra! :) And since Eve will not be home for a couple weeks, I guess I will pack my gym bag and start hitting Bally's and maybe Qi Yoga with Harmony! Woo Hoo! What a way to start the new year!
BTW I decided that I'm going to post all of my measurements... as a way to track progress. I don't know if I will get to it tonight, but hopefully by tomorrow!
No comments:
Post a Comment