So today was terrible at work. Megan and I pulled an all day cram, trying to get the system ready for revenue close. We ended up not leaving until 6, after we figured out why the system was off over 2.5 million dollars. Awesome. Then I had to come home and clean, well at least put stuff away, because Sawyer, Lucy, and Ty are all coming home tomorrow through Sunday to get haircuts before they head off to Georgia. That, and I'm dog sitting One of Sawyers daughters starting tomorrow also, so I just needed to pick things up. So, from ~6:45 until now, ~9:30, I've been up, cleaning, going up and down the stairs, cleaning my kitchen floor, and a whole bunch of other things I hate doing! Ha! Anyway, I've decided that cleaning for 3 hours could transfer to my 30 minute workout so... That's all she wrote! I'm going to bed now... Early for once!
Good Night!!
No comments:
Post a Comment